Lactogen Infant Formula Stage 1
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Lactogen Store
- Spray dried infant formula for infants up to 6 months.
- Ensures adequate infant growth with daily weight gain.
- Whey protein aids in easy digestion.
- Inhibits colonization of pathogenic microbes.
- Reduces infection and inflammation.
Spray dried infant formula with probiotic (L.reuteri) for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. Mother’s milk is the best for baby.
MRP: You Save: 5.00
- Rich in whey protein a component of milk that is easy to digest thus improving structural and functional components of every living cells.
- Infant formula that acts as a Sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- Provides energy needs to the baby and helps in absorption of calcium and iron.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals for overall growth and development of muscles, bone, brain and immune response.
- Infant formula with right balance of nutrients.
L.reuteri: ensures balance of bacteria in baby’s intestine.
Whey protein: source of easily digestible protein
Lactose: baby’s energy needs and improves health.
L.Carnitine: important for heart and brain function.
Taurine: important for nerve cell activity.
Milk solids, Demineralised whey (22.8%), Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins**, Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)) Taurine, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L-Camitine.
Minerals: Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Choline bitartrate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine.
- Heart and brain function.
- Health and development of baby.
- Prevents colic and constipation.
- Increases muscle strength.
Direction of use
- Step 1: Wash your hands. Use clean utensils
- Step 2: Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl
- Step 3: Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm
- Step 4: Pour an exact amount of lukewarm water as per the instructions of feeding table.
- Step 5: Consult the feeding table and add an exact number of leveled scoops for the age of the baby. Only use the scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder leftover.
- 1st and 2nd week – 90 ml of previously boiled water- 3 level scoops of powdered formula- 6 feeds per day.
- 3rd and 4th week- 120 ml of previously boiled water- 4 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- 2nd month- 150 ml of previously boiled water- 5 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- 3rd and 4th month- 180 ml of previously boiled water- 6 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- 5th and 6th month-210 ml of previously boiled water- 7 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before use for reconstitution to prevent the loss of probiotic.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant milk substitute is most essential for health.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
Yes, it is specially formulated for infants under the age of six months
- Use 3 level scoops of powdered infant formula with 90 ml lukewarm water and give 6 feeds per day if your infant is up to 2 weeks
- Use 4 level scoops of powdered infant formula with 120 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is between 3 – 4 weeks
- Use 5 level scoops of powdered infant formula with 150 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is between 1 – 2 months
- Use 6 level scoops of powdered infant formula with 180 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is between 3 – 4 months
- Use 7 level scoops of powdered infant formula with 210 ml lukewarm water and give 5 feeds per day if your infant is between 5 – 6 months
- Note: Approximate quantity per scoop – 4.6 g
- Wash your hands, Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm, Pour exact amount of lukewarm water and leveled scoops as per the feeding table according to your baby’s age, Shake / mix to dissolve powder, Feed the baby and discard the remaining feed, Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- Good source of energy
- Easily digestible
- Brain development
- Strengthens bones
Yes. It is enriched essential nutrients and minerals to promote overall growth and development of the babies up to 6 months.
Add 30 ml (approximately) drinking lukewarm water for each level scoop (1 level scoop = 4.6 g)
- Try to feed immediately after the preparation. You could feed within 1 hour when the feed is kept at room temperature and you can store up to 24 hours maximum at refrigerator.
Yes. As it has carbohydrates in it.
- Yes. You can; on opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into an airtight container to store and replace the lid tightly after each use.
- The contents should be consumed within 3 weeks after opening the pouch or before the expiry date (whichever is earlier).
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Pls rectify the delivery part. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you
Hello Cureka management
As a regular and frequent customer I must say that hats off to customer care team as always and today I had a again overwhelming experience with gulam on WhatsApp customer care support and he assured me the availability of the product which o was looking for and also ensuring that it’s been dispatched asap. Thanks team Cureka and I am looking forward for a customer association for years to come. Thanks 😊
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.
Always got on-time deliveries
I am happy as I get the product on time and at best price from CUREKA. I really appreciate your efforts in delivering correct consumables without missing any items. The good part is their delivery is very quick.