Lactogen Infant Formula Stage 1
Brand/Mfr. : Lactogen
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1 - 2
Pack of 3+
- Spray dried infant formula for infants up to 6 months.
- Ensures adequate infant growth with daily weight gain.
- Whey protein aids in easy digestion.
- Inhibits colonization of pathogenic microbes.
- Reduces infection and inflammation.
Spray dried infant formula with probiotic (L.reuteri) for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. Mother’s milk is the best for baby.
MRP: You Save: 15.00
- Rich in whey protein a component of milk that is easy to digest thus improving structural and functional components of every living cells.
- Infant formula that acts as a Sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- Provides energy needs to the baby and helps in absorption of calcium and iron.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals for overall growth and development of muscles, bone, brain and immune response.
- Infant formula with right balance of nutrients.
L.reuteri: ensures balance of bacteria in baby’s intestine.
Whey protein: source of easily digestible protein
Lactose: baby’s energy needs and improves health.
L.Carnitine: important for heart and brain function.
Taurine: important for nerve cell activity.
Milk solids, Demineralised whey (22.8%), Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins**, Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)) Taurine, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L-Camitine.
Minerals: Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Choline bitartrate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine.
- Heart and brain function.
- Health and development of baby.
- Prevents colic and constipation.
- Increases muscle strength.
Direction of use
- Step 1: Wash your hands. Use clean utensils
- Step 2: Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl
- Step 3: Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm
- Step 4: Pour an exact amount of lukewarm water as per the instructions of feeding table.
- Step 5: Consult the feeding table and add an exact number of leveled scoops for the age of the baby. Only use the scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder leftover.
- 1st and 2nd week – 90 ml of previously boiled water- 3 level scoops of powdered formula- 6 feeds per day.
- 3rd and 4th week- 120 ml of previously boiled water- 4 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- 2nd month- 150 ml of previously boiled water- 5 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- 3rd and 4th month- 180 ml of previously boiled water- 6 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- 5th and 6th month-210 ml of previously boiled water- 7 level scoops of powdered formula- 5 feeds per day.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before use for reconstitution to prevent the loss of probiotic.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant milk substitute is most essential for health.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.