Flamingo Contoured L S belt XL OC2006
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Compression belt for lumbar and sacral region.
- Provides a strong immobilization in lumbar area.
- Reduces low back pain.
- Designed with double elastic strap .
- Available in black and beige colour.
- More flexible and used in less severe conditions.
- Comes in sizes S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL
Ensures better immobilization, reduces pain and gives contoured support that can be adjusted according to the patients physique and helpful in conditions like low back pain, post-surgery in lumbosacral region and other spinal conditions.
MRP: You Save: 175.00
- Double elastic strap design with four contoured aluminium splints that is easy to wear.
- The 4 aluminium malleable splints at the backside of the belt are removable and can be given the desired contour to support the vertebrae.
- Delivers ultimate comfort to the lower back region and relieves pain due to wrong posture.
- Offers proper ventilation and comfort to the user with its skin friendly material and easy to wear.
- Measure waist circumference and if it lies between 70-80 cms go for small, 80-90 cms medium, 90-100 cms large, 100-110 cms XL, 110-120 cms 2XL, 120-130 cms 3XL.
- Take out the splint and Handwash with mild detergent and dry in shade on a flat surface.
Direction of use
- Take out the splint and mould it according to the shape of the spine.
- Position the back pad properly in such a way that it is placed at the center of the vertebral column.
- Secure the abdominal straps snugly.
- Hold the outer strap and adhere it tightly.
- Use as per medical advice only.
- Don’t wear it too tight
No it supports the lower back spine for easier recovery and should be used as a supportive aid along with other treatments.
No it is usually not recommended for long time wear. Follow as recommended by the doctor.
Most common method is to lie on your side by placing pillow supporting your knee, lying flat on back with pillow below the knee would also help with lower back pain.
It is a compression belt with malleable aluminium splint to provide comfortable mobilization and posture for people with lower back pain.
Contoured belts are belts with anatomically shaped splints that delivers anatomically correct posture that makes it comfortable for the user.
Both acts in a similar way but belt is more flexible and used in mild to moderate low back pain compared to contoured LS support.