Newmom Disposable Maternity Pads (Maxi) – Pack of 5 Sanitary Pad
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Newmom Store
- Newmom disposable maternity pads are Soft non-irritating material.
- Leak proof, extra length and width compared to normal pads.
- Converts fluid to gel.
- Maternity pads are highly absorbent core.
- Dry comfortable feel.
- Quick and Maximum absorption.
Post partum disposable pads does not irritate on birth injuries or delicate tissues.
MRP: You Save: 41.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The Newmom disposable maternity pads are a super absorbent polymer that quickly absorbs large amounts of fluid and converts it into a gel-like substance.
- Ensures dry, clean, and comfortable feel.
- Maternity pads are anti-leak formula that prevents back and side flow.
- Wide adhesive strips make the pad fit securely.
- Elastic side gathering prevents staining.
- Maternity sanitary pads are well designed for profuse bleeding immediately after childbirth.
- Minimizes the chance of infections.
- Soft even outer layers will not snag stitches.
- Suitable for maternity pads after delivery dealing with heavy bleeding.
- Maternity sanitary pads makes you feel comfortable to take care of your newborn baby.
- When your bleeding gets lighter go for new mom disposable maternity pads (medi).
- The newmom disposable maternity pads are extra length and width compared to normal pads prevents back and side flow.
- Elastic side gathering prevents leakage.
- Material is soft and non-irritating providing complete comfort.
- Maternity pads are more absorption capacity reduces the task of changing the pads frequently.
- Wide adhesive strip ensures a secure fit.
Directions For Use:
- Remove the adhesive strip. Press firmly on underwear.
- After use, roll the used pad and dispose of it in the dustbin.
- Do not flush in toilets.
- It is important to call a doctor if a person soaks more than one pad per hour.
- Emergency medical care is needed if the bleeding seems to be pouring out, a person feels lightheaded or faints, or a person rapidly soaks and changes pads in 30 minutes or less.
- Always prefer Gynaecologist recommended pads for better comfort.
Newmom Disposable Maternity Pads review & unboxing
After childbirth there will be profuse bleeding that continues for more than 10 days. Ordinary sanitary pads will not serve the purpose and may cause infection.
New mom disposable maternity pads (maxi) bestselling pad in India.
Immediately after child birth. Strictly recommended for the first 3 days after delivery.
New mom disposable maternity pads maxi provides more absorption capacity and converts fluid into gel and comes in two variants maxi and medi. Maxi pads are to be used immediately after childbirth and you should shift to medi pads when the bleeding is under control.
They are longer, softer and contains much more absorbent polymer and are less likely to irritate the delicate tissues and stitches after child birth. Specifically designed for postpartum usage
Disposable maternity pads are to be used after delivery. New mom disposable maternity pads are best suited for new mom’s post delivery.
Depends on the bleeding level. Usually the bleeding will be severe for first 3 days approximately.
Maternity pads are gynaecologist recommended disposable pads best for profuse bleeding immediately after childbirth. They reduce the frequency to change pads thus giving you comfort and lets you to care for your baby.
Wide adhesive strip for secure fit, super absorbent polymer, less irritation on delicate tissues, does not snag on stitches.
Not known to cause any side effects.
Post partum bleeding may last anywhere from two to 6 weeks. As days goes by with lesser bleeding you can opt for sanitary pads.
Every four hours for first 2 days. If required can change it after 2 hours also.
Yes. Bleeding is common after any form of child birth.
Super absorbent polymer quickly absorbs a large amount of fluid, converts it into a gel-like substance.
Elastic side gathering prevents leakage.
More absorption capacity reduces the task of changing the pads frequently.
A wide adhesive strip ensures a secure fit.
Material is soft and non-irritating.
Extra length and width compared to normal pads to prevent backflow and side flow.
After childbirth, there will be profuse bleeding that continues for more than 10 days. Ordinary sanitary pads will not serve the purpose and may cause infection.
Immediately after childbirth. Strictly recommended for the first 3 days after delivery.
5 maxi pads
|Dimensions||30.8 × 14.8 × 11.12 cm|