Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Innovative feeding solution for breastfeeding babies.
- Helps your baby to maintain the natural sucking behavior.
- One size and shape fits for all babies.
- Made in Switzerland and contains no BPA.
Medela calma teat is designed to feed your baby in the same way they latch or suck at the breast; its flow, shape and length are designed to suit your baby's needs as your baby grows. Ideal for breastfeeding babies
- Medela calma is specially designed to feed expressed breast milk to the baby with natural breast feeding experience.
- Allows your baby to drink, pause and breathe in a natural rhythm.
- Improves natural sucking behaviour of the baby as your baby need to create vaccum for starting the milk flow.
- Helps to avoid swallowing air with its unique venting system.
Directions of use
- Fill the feeding bottle with the feed which you want to feed your baby.
- Fit the calma feeding solution teat to the bottle.
- Start feeding.
- Refer the enclosed manual carefully.
- Disinfect before first use and once a day.
- Clean all parts immediately after use to avoid dry up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria.
- Only use drinking-quality water for cleaning.
- Avoid touching the inside of bottle.
- Check the components for wear or damage before use. Replace if necessary.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Medela calma is a teat designed to maintain natural sucking behavior of breastfeeding babies.
No. Medela calma does not contain BPA; its parts made of polypropylene, silicone and thermoplastic elastomer.
This may be due to “over tightening” of the teat; it should be firm but not too night.
It is recommended to replace the teats every 3 months for hygiene reasons. Spare teats are also available.
Yes. Calma can help to avoid gassiness as it is vented through a unique air control system.