Tynor Mallet Finger Splint Universal
Availability: In Stock
- Mallet finger Specially design to correct the mallet finger deformity.
- Designed to support the dip joint in hyper- extension, while permitting unrestricted movement of the PIP joint.
- Sleek and convenient Customizable dorsiflexion.
- Comfortable cushioning One universal size .
- Salient feature Coated aluminum body Malleable can be bent and customized. Strong, provides rigid immobilization Light weight Ergonomic design.
- Highly practical design to maintain the requisite hyper extension of DIP joint.
- Well ventilated and comfortable Sleek and simple.
- Better compliance Easy application and removal.
- Ethafoam lining High cushioning Enhanced comfort Easy to clean and maintain. Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners Close fitting and excellent grip Easy application and removal.