Vissco Arm Pouch Sling – Small (Adjustable) PC0805
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Vissco arm pouch sling (small).
- Scientifically designed arm pouch sling.
- Made from spacer fabric.
- Provides support and relief from pain.
- Maintains resting position of the arm.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
- Post-operative immobilization of the shoulder joint
Vissco Arm Pouch Sling supports and stabilizes the shoulder region; has cushion padding to reduce pressure on the neck. It can be beneficial in the cases of Shoulder dislocation, Muscle and Tendon injuries, Soft tissue injuries and Fracture of the humerus.
MRP: You Save: 127.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Scientifically designed arm pouch sling made from skin friendly material.
- Ideal as a post operative support; will maintain your arm in the resting position to support fast healing.
- Has thumb holder for better grip and comfort.
- Adjustable strap with buckle for convenient usage, height adjustment and locking.
- Its inner layer bonded with cotton fabric to provide coolness and comfort.
- Ergonomic Fit.
- Cotton Elastic.
- Adjustable strap.
- Anti-Fungal and anti bacterial.
Direction of Use
- Place your arm inside the sling pouch.
- Tighten and lock the Velcro on the strap as per your comfortable resting height and angle of the arm.
- Size S – 31 to 34 cm.
- Size M – 34 to 37 cm.
- Size L – 37 to 40 cm.
- Size XL – 40 to 43 cm.
- Size XXL – 43 to 46 cm.
Note: Measure the length from your elbow to the base of your little finger.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t dry clean.
- Don’t iron or bleach.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Arm sling will be used in fractures, shoulder dislocation, soft tissue injuries, muscle and tendon injuries.
Place your arm inside the sling pouch. Tighten and lock the Velcro on the strap as per your comfortable resting height and angle of the arm.
It is beneficial in holding and supporting your arm to ensure immobilization and can reduce pain due to sprain, fracture, or surgery.
For some injuries, you need to keep your arm sling while sleeping; consult your surgeon if you are not sure about that.
Wrong size or Improper placing of shoulder support can cause shoulder pain.
Measure the length from your elbow to the base of your little finger and choose accordingly.
L, M, S, XL, XXL