Vissco Hyper-Extension Ash Brace – XXL PC0810
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Ash brace designed to correct spine alignment.
- Helps to maintain the position of thoracic and lumbar region.
- Light weight aluminum bar for better support.
- Has knob height adjusting feature for more comfort.
- Ideal to be used as a post operative support.
Vissco ash brace is scientifically designed with three point principle by exerting pressure against sternum and pelvic region on the anterior side and lumbar region on the posterior side.
MRP: You Save: 371.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Hyper extension ash brace made from durable material.
- Designed to maintain the hyperextension position of thoracic and lumbar region.
- Can correct and maintain the correct alignment of the spine.
- Stabilizes and compresses the thoracic and lumbar vertebral region.
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable lightweight aluminum bar for providing firm support.
- Firm support.
- Scientific design.
- Durable material.
- Can prevent kyphosis.
- 5 different sizes.
Direction of Use
- Place the ash brace and secure the lateral, sternal and pelvic pads so that the posterior pad is placed at the centre of your back.
- Size S – 70 to 80 cm.
- Size M – 80 to 90 cm.
- Size L – 90 to 100 cm.
- Size XL – 100 to 110 cm.
- Size XXL – 110 to 120 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the chest.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ash brace is designed to stabilize and immobilize the vertebral column to help in fast healing.
Ash brace can be used in the following conditions, correction of kyphosis spine, hyperkyphosis in scheuermann’s disease, stabilize compression fracture of the thoracic and lumbar vertebral region.
Place the ash brace and secure the lateral, sternal and pelvic pads so that the posterior pad is placed at the centre of your back.
Yes. Vissco ash brace is available in 5 different sizes like S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Measure the circumference of your chest and choose the size of the ash brace accordingly.
Scheuermann’s kyphosis is a type of kyphosis which occurs in adolescents. It will make the upper back rounded (hunched over). Wearing an ash brace can decrease the chance of surgery need.
L, M, S, XL, XXL