Vissco Bunion Splint 0729 Universal
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- The vissco splint is used for painful bunions.
- The bunion supports corrects and defends the deformity of big toe.
- Bunion splint Aligns the toe.
- Vissco bunion splint has Well-padded support.
Supports and holds the metatarsal and arch area of the foot with a tight fitting band and can be used in the day or night.
MRP: You Save: 110.00
- Reviews (0)
- Vissco bunion splint with Movable hinge provided for ease of movement.
- The vissco splint helps to align the toe in correct position and reduce pain.
- Bunion splint helps slowly return to its original position and prevent further deformity.
- Made from neoprene rubber that provides softness as well as retains body heat which aids further recovery.
- One size fits everyone.
- The bunion supports correction and prevention of big toe.
- Ease of movement.
- Padded for comfort.
Directions For Use:
- Hallux vulgaris (bunion deformity)
- Deformity of the big toe.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
Vissco Bunion Splint Review & Unboxing
Best brace should elongate the tightened soft tissue and should correct mal-positioning over time.
Refer to the instructions in the package for better pictorial understanding.
Anatomically designed to correct a bunion.
Prevention of movement and correction of big toe, pain relief.
Not known to cause any side effects when used under medical supervision.