Vissco Clavicle Brace New Type PC0802
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Clavicle brace with shoulder sleeve.
- Made from skin friendly material.
- Provides optimal support to the clavicle.
- Has central pad for additional support.
- Helps to maintain correct posture.
- Ideal for clavicle fracture.
Vissco clavicle brace new type is designed with central pad and stay for better support and reinforcement; it is beneficial in clavicle fracture, acromioclavicular joint, sterno-clavicular joint injury and Posture correction in case of stooped shoulder.
MRP: You Save: 131.00
- Scientifically designed to provide optimal support to the clavicle and acromioclavicular joint.
- Provides perfect fitting and helps you to maintain proper posture of shoulder.
- Has central pad with the stay to provide additional support and reinforcement.
- Special soft padding reduces pressure on your shoulder.
- Useful in Clavicle fracture, Acromioclavicular joint and sterno – clavicular joint injury.
- Easy and comfortable.
- Moderate support.
- Scientifically designed.
- Posture correction.
- Promotes healing.
- Anti fungal and anti bacterial.
Direction of use
- Wear the clavicle brace around your shoulders so that the central pad comes between your shoulder blades.
- Now, Pull the straps on both the sides through the buckles and fasten to the required firmness.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Clavicle brace is used to provide optimal support to the clavicle region and helps you to keep a correct posture.
Wear the clavicle brace around your shoulders so that the central pad comes between your shoulder blades. Now, Pull the straps on both the sides through the buckles and fasten to the required firmness.
You can take off the clavicle brace at night and when bathing.
No. It does not help to strengthen the muscles; it will help you to maintain a correct posture.
You can use clavicle brace in the conditions like clavicle fracture, acromioclavicular joint, sterno-clavicular joint injury and posture correction in case of stooped shoulder.
There is no harm in wearing posture corrector all day; but if you keep wearing posture corrector all day, your body will begin to rely on it.