Vissco forearm split – short
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Firmly supports wrist and allows free movement of fingers.
- Malleable metal splint that provides firm support.
- Can be used for post operative support too.
- Malleable splint made of skin friendly and breathable material.
Designed with splint on dorsal and palmar side to provide firm support to wrist with colle’s fracture and helpful for post-operative support
MRP: You Save: 58.00
- Specially designed to provide firm support to the wrist.
- Immobilizes the wrist allowing free movements of the fingers and thumb.
- Fits to the shape of the wrist and provides a firm support on dorsal and palmar side.
- Made from breathable and skin friendly material that can be hand washed with mild detergent.
- Comes in a universal size that fits all.
Directions for Use
- Slip the hand through the forearm splint.
- Make sure that the curved metal splint is placed on the palm side of the wrist.
- Pull the straps to lock the support to a comfortable and secure fit.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Use as per medical advice only.
- Do not dry clean or iron or bleach.
Splint is used to support and protect injured bones, ligaments tendons and other tissues.
Splint holds bones and joints in place and promotes faster healing.
Useful for people who need protection and support for wrist fracture, muscle injury sprains and strains.
Supports wrist in neutral position and reduces wrist pain.
Provides firm support to wrist and promotes healing and works by restricting movement.
The material is washable and can be washed with mild detergent and dry in shade on flat surface.
Yes. The material is breathable and skin friendly.