Vissco Lumboset Advance XL PC2103
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Compression and support belt for lumbar spine area.
- Made from monofilament elastic.
- Lumboset advance gives relief from low back pain.
- Vissco lumboset promotes correct posture.
- Has loop elastic feature for perfect fitting.
Vissco lumboset with contoured malleable splints on the back side provides a perfect fit, supports the back muscles, stabilizes the lumbo sacral region and relieves low back pain.
MRP: You Save: 301.00
- Latex free lumbarset advance belt supports and compresses the lumbar spine area.
- Designed with skin friendly material and provides optimum compression and stability.
- Lumboset advance supports and reinforces the back muscles in the lumbar spine area.
- Vissco lumboset advance with composite elastic material that supports sweat release and allows airflow.
- Useful in Low back pain, strain or spinal injuries, Muscular imbalances in the lumbar spine area, Spinal conditions like facet syndrome & slipped disc, Post spinal surgery
- Latex free.
- Anatomically designed.
- Blended fabric.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Skin friendly material.
- Anti fungal and anti bacterial.
- Comes in 5 different sizes.
Direction of Use
- Place the lumboset advance on your lower back and stretch the elastic from both the sides to lock on the front side.
- Stretch and lock the scissor locking straps as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 65 to 75 cm.
- Size M – 75 to 90 cm.
- Size L – 90 to 105 cm.
- Size XL – 105 to 115 cm.
- Size XXL – 115 to 125 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the waist.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Lumboset advance is a support belt used to get relieve from low back pain and also has been used as a post operative aid after spinal surgery.
Vissco Lumboset Advance is anatomically designed to support the back muscles in the lumbar spine region and helps in relieving back pain.
It is made from composite elastic material which is breathable, skin friendly, and supports sweat release & airflow.
Place the lumboset advance on your lower back and stretch the elastic from both the sides to lock on the front side. Stretch and lock the scissor locking straps as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
Yes. It is specially designed to support the weakened muscles in the lumbar region and helps to relieve low back pain.
Washing lumboset belt in washing machine may damage it and reduces its lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and water.