Vissco Meek Clavicle Brace Adult with Fasterness
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Clavicle brace for adults.
- Helps to maintain correct posture.
- Made from skin friendly material.
- Provides optimal support to the clavicle.
Vissco clavicle brace is scientifically designed with triangular pattern for two way adjustment at the back; it is beneficial in clavicle fracture, Acromioclavicular joint, sterno-clavicular joint injury and Posture correction in case of stooped shoulder.
MRP: You Save: 151.00
- Reviews (0)
- Scientifically designed to provide optimal support to the clavicle region.
- Provides perfect fitting and helps you to maintain proper posture.
- Soft cushioning feature to ensure more comfort.
- Has special soft padding to reduce pressure on your shoulder.
- Useful in Clavicle fracture, Acromioclavicular joint and sterno – clavicular joint injury.
clavicle fracture or just incorrect posture due to stooped shoulders can lead to the need for a clavicle brace.
- Easy to use.
- Complete support.
- Scientifically designed.
- Posture correction.
- Anti fungal and anti bacterial.
Direction of Use
- Wear the clavicle brace around your shoulders so that the round ring comes between your shoulder blades.
- The soft padding should be over the clavicle.
- Now, Pull and fasten the velcro for the required firmness.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Clavicle brace is used to provide optimal support to the clavicle region and helps you to keep a correct posture.
Wear the clavicle brace around your shoulders so that the round ring comes between your shoulder blades. The soft padding should be over the clavicle. Now, Pull and fasten the velcro for the required firmness.
Clavicle brace is used only for clavicle fracture and not advised for any sort of posture correction.
No, it is not recommended. If you keep wearing brace all day, your body will begin to rely on the brace.
Yes. Vissco clavicle brace is available in 3 different sizes such as infant: 40 to 55 cm, child: 55 to 85 cm and adult 85 to 130 cm (Measure the circumference around your chest).