Vissco Neoprene Ankle Support – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Effectively supports ankle region.
- Provides uniform compression.
- Ankle support made from neoprene material.
- Easy to wear and fasten with Velcro.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
Vissco neoprene ankle support with heel opening feature provides uniform compression and relieves pain caused by ankle sprain, swelling in ankle, muscle & ligament injury and sports injuries.
MRP: You Save: 254.00
- Useful in ankle sprain, swelling in ankle, muscle & ligament injury and sports injuries.
- Provides optimum support, perfect fitting and keeps you in action.
- Has open area at the heel to support free movements of the ankle.
- Specially designed ankle support provides uniform compression.
- Made from neoprene material that retains body heat and supports pain relief.
Directions for Use
- Wear the ankle support on your ankle; stretch and fasten with the Velcro as per your comfort.
- Size S – 18 to 21 cm.
- Size M – 21 to 24 cm.
- Size L – 24 to 27 cm.
- Size XL – 27 to 30 cm.
- Size XXL – 30 to 33 cm.
Note: Measure circumference above the ankle.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Vissco ankle support is made from skin friendly neoprene material.
Yes. You can wear it for ankle sprain, ankle pain and muscle & ligament injury and sports injuries.
The ankle support should be tight enough to restrict the movements of your ankle, at the same time it shouldn’t give the feeling of being uncomfortably tight.
No, you should not sleep with ankle support unless your medical professional recommends you do so.
Yes. You can wear shoe with the ankle support.
Yes. Hand wash it mild detergent and water.