Vissco Rib Belt With 6″ XL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Rib belt with loop elastic technology.
- Effectively support injured rib.
- Allows comfortable breathing.
- Postoperative aid during rib fracture.
Rib belt is designed with loop elastic technology to provide controlled compression and support to the thoracic and upper abdominal region and allows sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
MRP: You Save: 229.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Rib belt provides compression and support to the thoracic and upper abdominal region.
- Compresses and binds the rib cage during rib fracture.
- Offers ideal post operative care, protects and binds the surgical incisions and also allows sufficient flexibility and comfortable breathing.
- Loop elastic technology to ensure perfect fit.
- Allows normal rib cage extension while breathing, sneezing and coughing.
- Cotton knitted elastic permits sweat release and airflow.
- Useful in Rib fractures, Post rib surgery and Post cardiovascular surgery.
- Moderate support.
- Easy to wear.
- Perfect fit.
- Normal respiration.
- Skin friendly material
Direction of Use
- Stretch the rib belt around your ribs and pull and attach the velcro at the front.
Note: Use this product under the guidance of a physician / qualified doctor.
- Standard (S, M, L) – 70 to 105 cm.
- Special (XL, XXL) – 105 to 125 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the chest.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t dry clean.
- Don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Rib belt is a compression belt for thoracic and upper abdominal region; it compresses and binds the rib cage during rib fracture.
Rib fractures can heal in several weeks or months depending on how mild or severe the fracture is.
Rib belts are generally used during rib fractures and as a post rib surgery support and post cardiovascular surgery support.
Pain in the chest while breathing, bruising, shortness of breath, gritty sensation felt over the broken bone and difficulty in taking a deep breath are the common symptoms of rib fracture.
Yes. Vissco rib belt is available in two different sizes such as Standard (S, M, L) – 70 to 105 cm and Special (XL, XXL) – 105 to 125 cm.
Untreated rib fracture leads to severe pain, pneumonia, decreased lung function, chronic pain and chest wall deformity.
Washing rib belt in washing machine will damage it and can reduce the lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and water.
L, M, S, XL, XXL