Vissco Contoured LS Belt XXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Scientifically designed LS belt (Lumbar Sacral belt).
- With contoured malleable back splint.
- Provides a strong immobilization in lumbar area.
- Promotes correct posture.
- Offers proper ventilation and comfort to you.
- Available in five different sizes.
Vissco contoured LS belt designed with malleable back splints to support and stabilize the lumbar sacral region; ideal for low back pain, strain or spinal injuries.
MRP: You Save: 239.00
- Lumbosacral belt with contoured malleable back splints.
- Designed to provide optimum compression and stability.
- Fits close to your body to provide maximum support.
- Supports and stabilizes the lower back region.
- Double strapping feature for ensuring optimal fitting.
- Useful in Low back pain, strain or spinal injuries, Muscular imbalances in the lumbar spine area, Spinal conditions like facet syndrome & slipped disc, Post spinal surgery
- Breathable monofilament elastic.
- Maximum support.
- Easy to use.
- Skin friendly material.
- Anti fungal and anti bacterial.
Direction of Use
- Place the LS belt on your lower back and stretch the elastic from both the sides to lock on the front side.
- Stretch and lock the outer straps as per your comfort for additional reinforcement
- Size S – 65 to 75 cm.
- Size M – 75 to 90 cm.
- Size L – 90 to 105 cm.
- Size XL – 105 to 115 cm.
- Size XXL – 115 to 125 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the waist.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
LS belt or Lumbo Sacral belt is a support belt used to get relieve from low back pain.
Place the LS belt on your lower back and stretch the elastic from both the sides to lock on the front side. Stretch and lock the outer straps as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
Yes. You can wash it; wash it with mild detergent and water.
Yes. You can wear it while sleeping; but make sure that you avoid prolonged usage.
Long-term or continuous usage of belt may lead to weaken back muscles. So try to avoid prolonged usage and don’t rely on belt too much.
Contoured LS Support can be used for back pain. It does not cure the root cause; it will act as a reminder to maintain a correct posture and prevents further worsening.