Vissco Invalid Foldable/Adjustable Walker Plain
- For those that have suffered from a stroke, post lower limb surgery, cerebral palsy, a lower limb fracture or any peripheral nerve disorder.
- Provides a larger base of support facilitating balancing while walking.
- Provides four additional points of contact and a stable centre for gravity positioning.
- Walker directs the load through the arms and the walking aid, thus lowering the impact and static forces.
- Transmitted to the affected limbs.
- Being lightweight and having soft hand grips makes it an ideal walking companion.
- It’s light weight and soft hand grips make it an ideal walking companion.
- Foldable walker. portable easily can fold and carried.