Merlion Naturals organic Shikakai Powder, Acacia concinna- 227 gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Shikakai pod’s powder that is 100% natural.
- Makes hair soft, beautiful and radiant.
- Acts as an excellent hair conditioner.
- Nourishes the scalp to prevent itching.
- Ideal for dry hair and scalp.
- Free from chemical additives and cruelty free.
Shikakai acts as a natural cleanser and conditioner that cleanses hair without washing away essential oils; It is mild on scalp, has a naturally low pH, and adds shine and softness to the hair.
MRP: You Save: 70.00
- Shikakai can help slowing down and delaying the appearance of grey hair, retains the natural youthfulness of hair.
- The natural ingredients of shikakai make the hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it.
- The herbal properties of shikakai nourish the scalp and prevent itching and dryness.
- Strengthens hair root to prevent hair fall, gives thicker and lustrous hair, and eliminates dandruff when used regularly.
- Shikakai hair pack can offer relief on a hot day, help relieve a headache or simply act like a soothing hair pack.
- Shikakai powder is high in vitamins A, C, K and D, along with other antioxidants that are important for hair growth.
- Gently detangles curly hair too and gives you stronger, thicker hair.
- Shikakai (100%)
Direction of use:
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of the shikakai powder and 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the water and powder until it forms a runny mixture (hair wash).
- Adjust the hair wash consistency as needed and that is easy for you to work through your hair.
- Leave the hair wash out overnight at room temperature.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and work the mixture through the scalp and hair with your fingers.
- Leave the mixture in hair for 15 minutes.
- Then work the mixture into scalp again before rinsing the mixture with water.
- Use coconut oil to remove any of the paste that remains.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Do not eat / take orally in any form.
- Be careful while opening pouch.
- It creates dust which leads to sneezing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Used as a natural cleanser and conditioner. The active ingredients of shikakai provide the essential oils and vitamins necessary for hair growth. It strengthens the hair from roots, prevents split ends, breakage and hair fall.
As a natural surfactant, it washes the hair follicles, reduces greasiness, and softens and shines the hair.
Shikakai is extremely gentle on your hair and does not strip the natural oils of the hair thus leaving the hair soft and conditioned.
If your hair is extremely greasy, scalp is itchy and you have dandruff its fine to use shikaki everyday. Person with normal hair can rinse hair with shikakai twice or thrice a week.
Shikakai naturally controls early graying of hair. Due to the presence of antioxidants it can also reverse graying to a certain extent.
If used excessively can trigger allergy in individuals with asthma and respiratory disorders.
Shikakai can irritate babies eyes.Use tear free and paraben free mild cleansers formulated with natural extracts for babies.
The potent antifungal and anti-microbial property of Shikakai play a key role in removing dandruff and lice.