Merlion Naturals Peppermint Essential Oil 12 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Peppermint’s refreshing aroma makes it great for diffusing or spritzing throughout a room
- Merlion natural peppermint essential oil is used to purify the air
- Add the oil to natural cleaners.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is part of the Lamiaceae family.
Merlion natural peppermint essential oil promotes a fresh perspective while inspiring creativity and self-confidence
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Peppermint essential Oil has a strong minty, cool, invigorating, and sharp aroma presenting a middle-top fragrance note.
- Diffuse peppermint essential oil to uplift the mood, ease tension and overwhelming emotions
- Peppermint oil can be used externally to provide relief from muscle pain
- Blends Well with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Ravintsara, Rosemary
- Peppermint essential oil
Direction to use
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minutes intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- May skin irritant to sensitive skin.
- Dilute for topical application.
- Refer to Dilution rates.
- Safe to use topically with children 2 years of age and older. Dilute to a .5-2%
- Dilution rate for topical application.
Reduces Muscle and Joint Pain. Peppermint oil can be used externally to provide relief from muscle pain , and remove pain from affected areas.
Menthol, which is abundantly present in peppermint oil, helps to clear the respiratory tract as it is an expectorant. Used in numerous cold rubs and balms. When these cold rubs are applied to the chest, they can quickly remove nasal and respiratory congestion. Merlion natural peppermint helpful for respiratory problems
Yes , the smell of peppermint oil reduces nausea, particularly in patients who have had recent surgery
Peppermint has antioxidants property that helps to remove free radicals, which can damage the growth and development of cells in the body
Yes , When applied topically in diluted form to the forehead peppermint essential oil may help reduce the pain related to migraines and tension headaches.