Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace/Walking Boot Pediatric
Brand/Mfr. : Visit DONJOY Store200.00 Cashback
- Used to treat soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures
- Universal fit allows the Aircast SP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg.
- Lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell protection.
- Has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli
- Low profile for a natural gait
This is a removable cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. It's specifically designed to provide protection and pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use.
MRP: You Save: 728.00
- Additional information
- Specifically designed to provide mobility, protection and pneumatic support for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury
- Provide compression and support malleoli.
- Intended for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use
- Low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility
- Provides ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort
- Includes a hand bulb air pump which allows you to customize the level of support needed
Directions for Use:
- Pull the liner up to remove any wrinkles.
- Next wrap the liner around your foot and ankle smooth the wrinkles and secure.
- Position the front panel. So that the Aircast logo is over the toes.
- Wash the liner by hand in cold water with a mild laundry soap.
- Rinse it thoroughly.
- Let it air dry.
- Place the liner back into the boot.
Has Pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable malleoli aircells. Provide compression and support malleoli. Aircells can be individually inflated. Hand bulb included to custom-inflate malleoli aircells for a comfortable fit.
The normal practice is to wear the boot while sleeping, but follow doctor’s advice. However, loosening the straps that secure the boot will increase wearing comfort and allow you to sleep better.
If you are in a walking boot, then you can stand, but avoid doing any exercises that involve jumping or otherwise moving your feet.
Tighten the straps so they are snug but not too tight. The boot should limit movement but not cut off your blood flow. If your boot has one or more air chambers, pump them up as directed by your healthcare provider. Stand up and take a few steps to practice walking.
To clean the inside of your walking boots, simply fill them with lukewarm water and leave for 12 hours. Then simply pour it away and dry as normal.
Moisture can collect under the boot and cause skin irritation and itching. If you have a wound or have had surgery, moisture under the boot can increase the risk of infection. If your doctor says to keep your boot on to shower, protect it so that it won’t get wet.
Size Men Shoe Size Women Shoe Size
Pediatric Up to 4 Up to 5
Small 4-7 5-8
Medium 7-10 8-11
Large 10-13 11-15
|Dimensions||30.5 × 12.2 × 33.8 cm|
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Pls rectify the delivery part. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you
Hello Cureka management
As a regular and frequent customer I must say that hats off to customer care team as always and today I had a again overwhelming experience with gulam on WhatsApp customer care support and he assured me the availability of the product which o was looking for and also ensuring that it’s been dispatched asap. Thanks team Cureka and I am looking forward for a customer association for years to come. Thanks 😊
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.
Always got on-time deliveries
I am happy as I get the product on time and at best price from CUREKA. I really appreciate your efforts in delivering correct consumables without missing any items. The good part is their delivery is very quick.