Beurer MG 40 Infrared Massager
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Beurer Store
- Ideal massager for soothing vibration massage.
- Designed with rotating massager head (up to 180˚).
- Infrared heat can be selected separately.
- Will improve blood circulation.
- Comes with 4 interchangeable massage attachments.
- Can be used for pain relief, relaxation and muscle tension.
Infrared massager with three function levels is ideal for targeted and spot massage, provides an ideal soothing & relaxing vibration massage, helps in easing pain and inflammation; can be used for body pain, muscle tension, back pain and other body parts.
- Infrared massager designed with three function levels (vibration massage, infrared massage and vibration massage with infrared heat).
- Provides soothing and relaxing vibration massage.
- Rotating massager head and 3 way adjustable handle for convenient application.
- Has four interchangeable massage attachments (2× nub attachment, 1 brush attachment and 1 cone-shaped attachment).
- You can select infrared heat separately if you wish.
- Helps in cell regeneration, relieves pain and promotes fast healing.
- Important information: Color of the product may vary according to availability.
Directions of Use
- Make sure that the device is switched off before inserting the power cable.
- Initially, push the switch to “W” to heat up the infrared area; after few seconds, the device is ready to use.
- Now, switch to “W+M” for infrared heat massage.
- Guide the device with both hands to the area of the body to be massaged (you can stand, sit or lie down and can massage yourself or another person).
- The massage intensity can be altered by pressing more or less firmly with the massage device; don’t massage a certain area of the body for longer than 3 minutes and then change to other area of the body.
You can massage with or without the massage attachment. Simply choose the massage attachment that you prefer.
- Brush fitting for intensive skin massages – very pleasant, circulation – stimulating effect.
- Knobbed fitting 2 for intensive and localized deep massages – particularly soothing after physical exertion.
- Knobbed fitting 1 for intensive massages to relieve muscle pain and tension.
- Tapered fitting for intensive and localized deep massages – particularly soothing after physical exertion.
- Remember to disconnect the cord from mains after use.
- Keep away from moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Beurer MG 40 infrared massager comes with four massage heads; choose brush fitting for intensive skin massages, knobbed fitting 1 for intensive massages to relieve muscle pain, knobbed fitting 2 and tapered fitting for intensive and localized deep massages.
Yes. Beurer MG 40 infrared massager has rotating head up to 180˚; this gives easy application of the massager.
Infrared massager can improve blood circulation, brings oxygen & nutrients to the injured tissues, promotes healing and also helps in easing pain, inflammation.
It is not advisable to use the infrared massager continuously for longer than 15 minutes to avoid overheating.
Yes. As Beurer MG 40 infrared massager has 3 different function levels such as vibration massage, infrared massage and vibration massage with infrared heat; you can choose vibration only option if you need.