United Medicare Mallet Finger Splint (E-02) (Pack of 2)
Brand: Visit United Medicare Store
- Available in Pack of 2.
- Used for managing the extensor tendon injury.
- Supports the DIP joint in hyper-extension
- Made up of malleable aluminium
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Non-allergic foam for maximum patient comfort
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 58.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- The Mallet Finger Splint’s interior lining enables it to be adapted to any finger without the need for a closure system.
- The lower part comes from the distal interphalangeal articulation and has a thimble shape to house the tip of the finger.
- Padded with closed cell PU foam, non allergic foam for maximum patient comfort.
- Stretches to the distal interphalangeal articulation.
- Supports the DIP joint in hyperextension while permitting unrestricted movements.
Direction of use
- Fix your finger’s DIP joint in its extended position on this splint.
- Now adjust the strap as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
The main purpose of an orthosis for the mallet finger is to maintain the DIP finger joint in passive (or slight hyper) extension so that healing of the injured tissue can take place. The orthosis should allow functional flexion of the proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joint.
The splint is not need to be worn all the time. You should consult your therapist or doctor.
Splints are necessary for mallet finger injuries to be managed conservatively and after surgery in order to speed healing. Maintain the distal interphalangeal joint’s stability.
The Mallet Finger Splint is made of aluminium and may be bent to match the patient’s needed. It is lightweight, strong, and offering unbending immobilization.
A persistent bend in your finger known as mallet finger results from injury to the extensor tendon, the mechanism that allows your finger to straighten.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.