Vissco HC Finger Splint H1022
- Supports the injured limb till further orthopaedic treatment is done.
- Reduces the chance of aggravating the fracture or injury.
- Reduces further damage to the nerves and blood vessels.
- Effective splinting of the injured extremity is crucial for the patient.
- Provides ease of application and effective splinting for immobilization.
- splints are made of unique and specially developed PVC sheeting.
- Provides immediate immobilizations to the required limb.
- Provides even therapeutic pressure.
- Provides a strong and reliable orthopaedic support for fractured or broken bones.
- They are contoured or moulded according to the shape required.