VISSCO Night Splint – Derotation Foot Splint UN Foot Support
- Helps to prevent hip rotation following any surgical procedure.
- Provides immobilisation to the foot post surgery.
- Prevents Achilles tendon contracture during prolong bed rest.
useful to prevent hip dislocation after hip replacement surgery
- Used to support an injured or fractured bone to help after an operation or during the recovery process.
- Provides de-rotation foot splinting;
- Prevention of side rotation in case of hip/femur fracture or post surgery
- Rigid support to support foot in the resting position post surgery
- Ergonomic design and skin friendly material
- Tie the night splint around the foot to prevent rotation
- The strap provided can be tied at the end of the bed to fix it
(Prevents foot drop contracture by supporting the foot in the correct functional alignment during sleep)*