Tynor – Compression Garment Arm Sleeve w/ Shoulder Cover I-77 – Small
Brand: Visit Tynor Store
- Provides graduated compression
- Used for fluid or blood evacuation
- Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression
- Made of soft, durable and comfortable material
- Safe to wear daily.
- Comes in a range of colors, which include different skin tones and various prints.
- Available sizes are S, M, L, XL, XXL
- High quality, Rayon spandex yarns provide a soft and durable fabric with long functional life.
- It is dermophillic, has an excellent aesthetics and color fastness.
- Designed to provide graded and accurate compression for uniform reduction of compression from bottom to top.
- Ensures effective blood/fluid evacuation.
- Available in compression class 2.
- Anatomical shape of the product conforms to user anatomy, and provides excellent fitting.
- Sophisticated seams are put on outside to avoid any skin discomfort.
- Different compression sleeves are available for use during the day and the night.
- Daytime sleeves offer more compression, while nighttime sleeves are slightly looser.
Directions for Use
- Cover the arm from the wrist to the shoulder with a snug elasticized cloth.
- It is tighter at the bottom than the top to promote lymph flow up the arm toward the upper arm and armpit lymph nodes.
- Hand wash in cold water, using a mild detergent.
- After thorough washing, rinse thoroughly and air dry it.
A compression arm sleeve helps improve blood circulation to reduce excess swelling and build up muscles, ligaments, and tendons to help protect muscles from future injury.
Compression sleeves are safe to wear daily. A doctor or lymphatic specialist can advise as to the best schedule for wearing a compression sleeve and whether to wear one at night. If it is necessary to wear one overnight, experts recommend getting separate sleeves for daytime and nighttime use.
The primary function of a compression sleeve is to reduce swelling in arm and preventing fluid build up.
Sleeves must be snuggly fit. If the elbow sleeve is too tight it can do the opposite of what you want, restricting flow and movement. On the other hand, elbow sleeves should not be loose because you lose out on the compression benefits.
Your arm should be completely dry, and if you apply lotions, the area should be allowed to completely dry. Well-cared-for sleeves lasts for around 6 months before they need to be replaced.
An arm sleeve will be about . 5 to 1.0 inches smaller than the width of your relaxed bicep. In addition to being smaller in circumference than the width of your bicep, quality arm sleeves will have a gripping strip to ensure that your arm sleeves do not fall down and that your fit will be long lasting.
Lymphedema, or lymphatic obstruction, is a long-term condition where excess fluid collects in tissues causing swelling (edema)
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.