Aircast A2 Wrist Support Brace with Thumb Spica: Left Hand, Large
Brand/Mfr. : Aircast
- Provides comfortable support for wrist injuries and post-op recovery.
- Does not contain latex.
- Intended for carpal bone injuries such as lunate, pisiform, or triquietral fractures, scapho-lunate dislocations, triangular fibro-cartilage complex (TFCC) tears, radio-carpal ligament injuries, or minimally displaced or stable distal radius or distal styloid fractures.
- Ideal for: Wrist ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain, control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, post-op and post-removal of casting or sprain and thumb injuries.
- Lightweight wrist brace, durable brace has dual removable stabilizers above and below the hand.
- Helps control wrist movement while allowing for full finger dexterity.
- Customize the fit with a malleable volar stay and adjustable straps.