TYNOR wrist & forearm splint Right Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor Store
- Maintains the wrist in the neutral/functional position
- Designed with Anatomical thumb opening
- Supports free finger and thumb movement
- Easy to wear and remove
- Ergonomic and sleek design
- Sizes available child, S,M,L XL
Immobilizes and provides firm but comfortable support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions like carpel tunnel syndrome.
MRP: You Save: 137.00
- Made with PU lined matte fabric which enhances durability, snug-fitting and comfort
- Built-in opening for thumb abduction provides better pain relief and healing.
- Thumbs remain relaxed without any tiredness
- Designed with removable splints and double splinting ensures rigid immobilization
- Easy to wear and remove, lightweight enhances compliances
- Reverse buckle mechanism ensures control without tightening and offers better immobilization
- Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either hand
- Brace abuts the palmer crease, allows free finger movement
SIZES INCHES CENTIMETERS
CH 5.9-7.2 15.0-18.3
S 7.2 -8.5 18.3 – 21.6
M 8.5-9.8 21.6-24.9
L 9.8-11.1 24.9-28.2
XL 11.1-12.4 28.2-31.5
Measure the circumference at a distance of 6’’ from the wrist along the arm
Direction to use
- Aluminium splint is pushed out
- The contours of the splint are matched to the contours of the wrist according to the degree of dorsiflexion required
- The customized splint is now pushed back into the pocket
- The injured hand is pushed into the tubular opening and aligned with a palmer crease.The top thumb is adjusted to a comfortable abduction position in the thumb opening.
- The hook loop rejoinders are fastened to a comfortable compression
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out reach of children
Wrist and forearm splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm, comfortable support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic condition,maintains wrist in neutral functional position
Made with the PU matte fabric that has good durability and lasts longer
Tynor wrist and forearm splint is specially designed with customizable splint that protects the injured wrist by restricting motion, maintaining at functional position for quicker recovery from injury.
The pain in the arm is normally dull and increases with movement, so resting from the activity is the simplest way to help with injury so do not overload your wrist.
It can be easily removed by unfastening the hook loop fasteners