Nebula Cervical Traction Belt
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Part of a cervical traction kit.
- Effectively supports your neck during traction.
- Universal size.
- Has soft pads for maximum comfort.
- Can help to relieve neck pain and neck stiffness.
Cervical traction belt provides ideal support to your neck region during application of traction in the conditions like cervical spondylosis and disc prolapse. You can keep your neck in traction with help of strings on four corners of the belt; has comfortable pads in front and behind the neck to distribute traction equally around the neck.
- Additional information
- Ideal cervical traction belt can be used as a part of cervical traction kit.
- Will be beneficial in the following conditions cervical spondylosis, neck pain, stiffness in the neck and cervical disc injury.
- You can buy with / without traction pulley and rod.
- Designed to support your neck during the application of traction.
- Holds the neck firmly without any discomfort.
- Helps to support the neck to apply traction to relieve neck pain.
- Has comfortable pads in front and back of the neck to ensure maximum comfort.
Directions of Use
Place the comfortable pads on the front and back side on your neck. Connect the traction belt with traction rod and then hook the rod to the pully with the required weight as advised by your doctor.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Weight should not exceed the recommended amount.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cervical traction is a treatment that can relax the muscles, relieve pain and stiffness while increasing flexibility.
It works by relieving cervical spasm caused due to cervical spondylitis or cervical fracture. It significantly reduces pressure on the neck muscles.
No. It is not recommended to sleep with a cervical traction on your neck.
Yes. Cervical traction is useful in Cervical Spondylosis, Neck pain, Stiffness in the neck and Cervical disc injury.
It does not cause any side effects if it is done properly as advised by the doctor. In some cases, it may cause headache, nausea and tissue injury.
Cervical traction treatment can range from to 30 to 60 minutes; can be used every day, better so to follow as recommended by your doctor. Never sleep with this on.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|