Nebula Foot / Skin Traction
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Ideal to be used for traction in hip and femur injuries.
- Provides better immobilization with comfort.
- Standard size.
- Maintains alignment of extremities after fractures.
- Securely holds below knee after surgery.
Foot or skin traction provides traction in hip and femur injuries / surgery to limit the motion as well as helps to decrease pain, spasms and swelling and also supports healing.
- Additional information
- It has 3 parts that includes cushion pad, crepe bandage and a traction hook.
- You can buy with / without crepe bandage.
- Designed to provide immobilization of septic joints after hip surgery / injury.
- Can relieve muscle spasm in low back pain.
- Crepe bandage to hold the cushion pad in the correct position during application of traction.
- Traction hook which connects the cushion pad and weight to perform traction.
Directions of Use
- Place the cushion pad from one end of the knee round the foot to the opposite end of the knee.
- Leave loop space at foot end of the leg.
- Now, wrap the crepe bandage on the pad starting from the foot towards the knee.
- Connect the cushion pad to the traction hook with recommended weight on the other side.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- To be strictly used as per medical advice.
- Weight should not exceed the recommended Kg.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Foot or skin traction kit is designed to provide immobilization of septic joints after hip surgery / injury.
It limits movements and helps to decrease pain, spasms and swelling and also supports healing after injury / surgery.
Apply the weight which is recommended by your doctor. Don’t exceed the recommended kg.
It contains cushion pad, crepe bandage and a traction hook.
Not known to cause any damage. To prevent damage use less force during skin traction to avoid irritation or damage to the skin.
|Dimensions||12 × 14 × 7.5 cm|