Tynor Hernia Belt A-16 Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Hernia belt with moulded foam pads.
- Supports the herniated tissues.
- Provides comfortable pressure to the hernia.
- Ideal as a post operative support.
- Can be worn under clothing.
- Comes in 5 different sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Tynor hernia belt with ethafoam pads designed to provide optimum support to the herniated tissue and also helps in reduction of hernia by providing adequate pressure; it has adjustable pelvic and leg straps for ensuring customized pressure.
MRP: You Save: 210.00
- Specially designed hernia belt provides gentle and constant relief from reducible inguinal hernia by providing controlled pressure to the hernia.
- Made from soft and skin friendly materials.
- Adjustable leg and abdominal straps for perfect fitting.
- Hernia pads are moulded out of special grade ethafoam material for appropriate hardness; they are extremely light weight and ensure comfortable wearing.
- Ideal to be used for inguinal hernia, weak inguinal muscles and post-operative support.
Directions of Use
- Place the hernia support belt around your hips so that the hernia pads come over the groin area.
- Now, fix the support with the elastic straps around your hip to a secure and comfortable fit.
- Adjust the two leg straps to fasten with Velcro and lock as per your comfort.
- Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
- Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
- Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
- Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
- Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
- Note: Measure circumference around the waist (2 inch below naval).
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Hernia belt can provide support to the weak inguinal muscles and reduce hernia symptoms; but, it doesn’t treat / cure / reverse the hernia.
Yes. It can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
No. Hernia belt can reduce the pain and discomfort and also can reduce the need for immediate surgery. So, you should consult your doctor for further treatment plans.
Avoid lifting anything heavy, include high fiber foods, drink plenty of water and you can wear tynor hernia belt to reduce the pain and prevent further worsening.
It is scientifically designed with double pad to provide support to the herniated tissue and reduces the symptoms.