Ivapur A.I. Akne – Syt cream 30 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Ivatherm Store
- Cream to purify and reduce inflammation on oily prone acne skin with severe imperfections.
- Accelerates elimination of pimples and prevents their appearance.
- Reduces the risk of acne scarring, retentional and inflammatory acne lesions.
- Deeply acts on pores to remove dead skin cells and unblocks pores.
- Soothes and calms redness, irritation and inflammation on acne prone skin.
Recommended by dermatologists as part of a skin care regimen for oily acne-prone skin, as this cream acts on the conditions that leads to acne inside and outside the skin, to reduce acne breakout , inflammation, redness, oiliness and scarring related to acne.
- Herculane Thermal Water has been scientifically proven to soothe and calm sensitive skin. With a rich blend of minerals and oligo-elements,
- Sytenol®A – an innovative naturally-derived ingredient does not photosensitise the skin, Acting to reduce skin inflammation process.
- It also reduces sebum secretion and the acne microflora , significantly inhibits elastase, which helps to reduce the risk of acne scarring.
- Salicylic acid and glycolic acid deeply cleanses the pores and remove the dead skin cells obstructing them.
- Octopirox an antimicrobial agent which acts on the bacteria and microbes that exist in the microflora on acne-prone skin.
- ImerCare ™, a clay of natural origin, reduces sebum production as well as absorbs sebum on the skin’s surface to provide a long-lasting mattifying effect.
- Alpha-bisabolol a natural delivers calming and soothing effect to the skin.
- Zinc gluconate reduces signs of inflammation related to acne with its anti inflammatory benefits.
- Herculane thermal water
- Sytenol ®A
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Alpha bisabolol
- Zinc gluconate
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Perlite, Sodium Lactate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Alcohol Denat., Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Bakuchiol, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethiconol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Oleate, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Tetrasodium Edta, Piroctone Olamine, Silica [Iva-72-Cai01]
Direction of use:
- Gently apply to clean face and neck.
- Use it in the morning and evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Gentle exfoliating action may cause dryness during initial stage of use.
- If irritation or redness occurs discontinue use.
Specially formulated to reduce inflammation, redness and irritation on oily prone acne skin.
Yes non comedogenic and acts deeper on pores to unclog it to prevent acne.
The cream controls oil and sebum on acne prone skin and formulated with a natural clay (ImerCare ™) to absorb sebum leaving a matt finish.
Ivapur has herculane thermal water that soothes and calms sensitive skin thus making it ideal for use on acne prone sensitive skin.
Ivapur cream is recommended by dermatologist. If you have done a chemical peeling for acne give time for your skin to settle down and you can use it after a weeks time if your dermatologist recommends. In general the product is compatible with other skin care regimen.