Palmer’s Raw Shea Butter Balm with Vitamin E 200gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit PALMERS Store19.11 Cashback
- Packed with nourishing ingredients
- Ideal for extra dry skin
- Provides deep hydration
- For instant nourishment
- Reliefs rough and dry skin
- Free from sulfate, paraben, phthalate, mineral oil and dyes
- Formulated with natural nourishing ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, canola oil and vitamin E
- Locks required moisture level, soothes & nourishes and prevents dehydration
- Rich shea butter for deep moisturization and also it supports collagen production
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that rejuvenates the skin and combats free radical damage
Shea butter: Skin friendly moisturizer
Cocoa butter: Prevents excessive dryness
Canola oil: Keeps skin soft & supple
Soybean oil: Prevents dehydration
Vitamin E: Skin nourishment
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Theobroma Cocao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol
- Dermatologist approved
- Gentle on skin
- Vitamin E infused
- 48 hour moisturization
- For knees, elbows and feet
- Suitable for all skin types
Direction of Use
- Apply generous amount of “Palmer’s Raw Shea Butter Balm” directly to clean and dry skin, special attention to moisture-thirsty areas such as cuticles or cracked heels
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- For external application only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
Yes. Shea butter can give lightening effects on skin as it has skin lightening agent in it.
Yes. Shea butter is a loaded with natural antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties, helps in soothing skin and boosting skin moisture so, good for skin.
No. But it can diminish the appearance of the stretch marks
Absolutely yes. It is specially formulated with natural moisturizing ingredients and perfect for rough / dry skin
Palmer’s raw shea butter balm is formulated with shea butter, vitamin E and other natural nourishing ingredients that are ideal for soothing and softening the skin. So, it is beneficial for facial skin also
Apply generous amount of “Palmer’s Raw Shea Butter Balm” directly to clean and dry skin, special attention to moisture-thirsty areas such as cuticles or cracked heels
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects. But in case, any side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.