Merlion Naturals Cocoa Butter (Pure & Unrefined) 150gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Cocoa seeds are used in the formulation of cosmetics and soap due to its moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Provides better skin tone
- Helps with healing scars, dry and dull skin
- Supports long lasting hydration, leaving skin soft and smooth
- Dermatologist recommended product
Merlion Naturals Cocoa Butter is enriched with antioxidants that fight free radicals and phytochemicals that improve blood flow to the skin. Cocoa butter soothes skin issues like acne, psoriasis, burns, rashes and cure infections and wounds. Suitable for all skin types.
MRP: You Save: 80.00
- Has ability to nourish the skin and improve elasticity.
- The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Improves blood flow to the skin
- Slows skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Cocoa butter helps hair growth
- Clears the scalp and allows hairs to grow faster.
- Good for under eyes and help skin issues that cause puffiness and discoloration.
Pure Cocoa Butter ( Unrefined )
Directions for Use:
Use alone or in combination with other butter, carrier oils or essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cocoa butter is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals. These antioxidants also ensure a long shelf life.
Cocoa butter provides nourishment to the hair due to the presence of various kinds of fatty acid in it. It clears the scalp and allows hairs to grow faster. It is very easy to apply and should be applied to 15 to 20 minutes, just before taking a shower.
Cocoa butter is rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. One common use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
You can use cocoa butter to reduce under eye bags and dark circles. The butter contains antioxidants that help skin issues that cause puffiness and discoloration. Cocoa butter has been used to soothe skin issues like psoriasis, burns, rashes and treat infections and wounds.
Cocoa butter is one of the best emollients around, which makes a super moisturizer, and the butter’s high fatty-acid content can heal and protect skin.