Apifil Barrier Repair Lotion 100ml
Brand: Visit Apple Therapeutics Store
- Apifil is a specially formulated skin repair lotion.
- India’s first non-steroidal anti-inflammatory topical lotion.
- Offers intensive and long-lasting moisturization.
- Improves the health and vitality of the skin.
- Best lotion for atopic dermatitis and is petroleum derivative-free.
MRP: You Save: 42.00
- Apifil lotion is ideal for atopic dermatitis, eczema, ichthyosis vulgaris and other dry skin conditions.
- Formulated with vital soothing ingredients that prevent and calm the skin that is dry, irritated and chapped.
- Hespiridin provides antioxidant and soothing properties that together contribute towards a improved skin appearance.
- Sodium PCA is a natural hydration factor that replenishes the skin 12% NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor).
- Ceramide mimics the skin’s physiologic lipids and builds the skin barrier functions.
Hespiridin, GLA, Sodium PCA
Aqua, Glycerine, Helianthus Annuus, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerol Monostearate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Macadamia Integrifolia, Vitis Vinifera, Butyrospermum Parkii And Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Theobroma Cacao, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Stearoxytrimethylsilane And Stearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Vegetable Squalene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hesperidin Glucoside, Ceramide, Citric Acid, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Aloe Barbadensis, Borago Officinalis, D- Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, D-Biotin
Direction of Use
- Apply the lotion over the affected area preferably just after bath.
- Gently massage until it get absorbed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Stripping out the moisture is a sure way to weaken the skin barrier. Apifil lotion is a specially formulated skin barrier lotion that strengthens skin’s barrier and restores lost moisture.
Apifil lotion contains hespiridin, GLA, sodium pca, aloe vera and ceramides as the key ingredients.
Hesperidin with its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, can soothe irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
Apply the lotion over the affected area preferably just after bath. Gently massage until it get absorbed.
No. Sodium PCA is non-irritating and safe for use with all skin types; it works bind skin cells together by providing moisturization and enhancing the appearance of the skin.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.