Z-Block 25% Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Gel, SPF 58, 50 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Ethicare Store
- Good for oily skin as Z block sunscreen provides a non oily matt finish and velvety feel.
- Z Block sunscreen gel contains Zinclear IM – the only ingredient that is the most transparent and most effective zinc oxide form in the world.
- Very water resistant up to 80 minutes.
- Provides non whitening sunscreen experience.
This is a good sunscreen to apply before swimming. Apply it at least 15 minutes before you get into the water. Zinc oxide is one of the 17 ingredients approved by USFDA, thus making it unique among sunscreen ingredients.
MRP: You Save: 55.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Z Block sunscreen provides broad spectrum coverage across the entire UVA & UVB range. Best for longer sun exposure too as it contains zinc oxide the only ingredient to filter all kinds of UV radiations.
- Has patented index match technology to ensure a non opaque, non-whitening sunscreen experience.
- Zinc oxide , in the form of nanoparticles, doesn’t decompose through sun exposure thus ensuring longer sun protection.
- Vitamin E protects skin from cell damage caused by sun and pollution exposure.
- Non comedogenic. Free from preservatives
- Zinc oxide is gentle on skin and so no irritation.
- Zinc oxide acts as physical sunscreen, that is it sits on the top of your skin and blocks or reflects the sun rays. Z block sunscreen is 100% free of chemical activities.
- With SPF 50 this provides broad spectrum protection against sun rays UVA and UVB radiations.
- Best for use before swimming too ,when applied at least 15 minutes before swimming, as zinc oxide gel based sunscreen is very water resistant (80 minutes)
- Zinc oxide is one of the 17 ingredients approved by USFDA, thus making it unique among sunscreen ingredients.
- Zinc oxide 25%- acts as physical sunscreen; Provides protection against harmful UV radiation – UVA & UVB.
- Z block contains Zinclear IM – organic cosmetic ingredient.
- Other ingredients:
- Glycerine, Caprilyl Methicone ,PEG-12,PPG 20, Dimethicone , Vitamin E, Carbomer, Perfume.
Directions For Use:
- Apply z block sunscreen generously to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after swimming, massaging, and over sweating.
- Should be protected from direct light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don’t rub vigorously.
- Paraben free.
- For external use only.
Z block sunscreen gel Unboxing & Review
Physical sun screen with organic cosmetic ingredient Zinclear IM , for protection from harmful UVA &UVB rays.
Take required quantity of the sunscreen and apply it on exposed skin areas 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. For better protection reapply it after swimming, sweating.
Gives non greasy matte finish that makes it suitable for oily skin too.
Zinc oxide is unique for its property as physical sunscreen and provides broad spectrum protection making it good for sunscreen.
Zinc oxide scatters the sun rays physically by sitting at top layer of the skin. Has antimicrobial and non-comedogenic properties also suitable for sensitive skin as it does not cause any irritation.
Zinc oxide is USFDA approved sun protection ingredient. Sunscreen containing inorganic compounds like zinc oxide blocks UV rays much better than sunscreen with organic molecules. If exposed to direct sunlight for more than 2 hours it loses its efficacy and needs to be reapplied. Otherwise it is good and safe.
MRP:799. You can get more discounts and offer at CUREKA where they sell the product for 579 INR.
Has patented index match technology, filters all kind of UV radiations, non-greasy matte finish, non-opaque, non-whitening sunscreen, no harmful chemicals, no preservatives.
Not known to cause any adverse side effects. May cause irritation in few.
Apply sunscreen generously every day after shower and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after washing your face or whenever necessary.
Physical sunscreens with nanoparticles and high SPF are suggested by dermatologists.
SPF means Sun Protection Factor.
SPF 30 gives 96% sun protection whereas SPF 50 gives 98% protection.
No. the product is noncomedogenic.
Zinc oxide is USFDA approved sun protection ingredient. It’s good for all types of skin as it filters all kinds of UV rays.
Mostly preferred for dry skin people. Others can also use it if no irritation or itching occurs.
Preferably every 2 hours. It is recommended to reapply after swimming and over sweating.
Yes, it is very water-resistant and can withstand up to 80 minutes.
Mineral sunscreens are best for sensitive skin since they tend to cause less irritation. One best mineral sunscreen ingredients are zinc oxide.
Yes. Use your regular creams first and then apply sunscreen finally for better results.
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 19 cm|