MRHM | I-Glow | Lite Sunscreen Gel | SPF 42 | 60ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit MRHM Store
- I glow lite sunscreen gel protects from harmful UV rays.
- Forms a non-occlusive, natural and invisible sun protecting film.
- I Glow gel gives youthful and fairer skin.
- MHRM i glow gel promotes healing of scar.
- I Glow Lite Spf 42 prevents first signs of ageing.
Broad spectrum nano technology sun screen that provides protection against cellular damage by forming an invisible sun protecting flim.
MRP: You Save: 28.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- I glow lite sunscreen gel helps to reduce appearance of scar.
- Rich in sun blocking agents.
- Glowlite sunscreen gel is rich in powerful antioxidants that helps prevent collagen deterioration.
- Diminishes the tenderness caused by sun burns.
- Revives skin’s glow by shrinking large pores and tightens the skin.
- MRHM i glow gel help conceal damaged skin.
- Helps in preventing sunburn and wrinkles,fine lines.
- I Glow gel protects from free radical damage caused to skin cells due to harmful rays of the sun.
- Gives flawless and vibrant skin and removes blemishes.
- Perfect for all skin types.
- I Glow Lite Spf 42 controls sebum in acne prone skin.
- Non irritating and non comedogenic formula.
- Octyl methoxy cinnamate: absorbs UV rays from the sun.
- Oxybenzone : prevents pre mature ageing.
- Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane : UVA filter.
- Titanium dioxide : effective sunscreen ingredient.
- Zinc oxide : improves skin’s glow and tightens the skin.
- Broad spectrum protection.
- Nano techonology.
- Non comedogenic.
- Glowlite sunscreen gel protects against sun burn and tanning.
- I Glow gel prevents cellular damage.
Demeineralized water, glycerine, carbomer, cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, cyclopentasilicone, sodium methyl paraben, sodium propyl paraben, solanum lycopersicum extract, aloe barbadensis extract, cucumis sativus extract, fragrance.
Direction of use
- Apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Take required quantity of i glow lite sunscreen gel spread thoroughly to reach areas that are prone to burns like the top of the ears too.
- Sunscreen application should be a daily habit.
- Reapply as and when required after swim, perspiring and direct exposure to sun.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water if contact occurs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Should be used as topical application only.
- There is no I Glow side effects are proven.
SPF 42 is good in delivering daily protection from harmful UV rays.
Sun Protection Factor that blocks about 97% of rays.
Sunscreen that provides extreme protection from harmful rays without causing any damge to the skin and non greasy are the best.
Sunscreen that contain ingredient that has the efficiency to control sebum is good for oily skin. MRHM I glow lite has Solanum lycopersicum fruit extract that regulates serum.
Dermatologist recommends everyone to use atleast SPF 30.
Sunscreens containing SPF above 30 is best for Indian skin.
SPF is the sun protection factor that all sun care creams have. Based on the climatic condition in your area you could choose SPF level in your sun screen.Ask your dermatologist for more information.
Provides Sun protection, de-pigmentation, anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant rich benefits to the skin.
Not known to cause any adverse reaction.
Cream rich in UV filters are the best for UV protection.
Both are important factors to be considered while choosing your sunscreen. SPF is sun protection factor that provides UV protection to the skin.
Gel can absorb easily, suitable for acne prone or oily skin and protects the skin from sun damage to a certain extent.
MRP:395. Use websites like CUREKA to get more discounts and offers for healthcare products.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 2 cm|