UV Doux Gold Anti-aging Sunscreen Gel SPF 50
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Brinton Store
- UV Doux Gold anti-aging sunscreen gel helps prevent skin damage and skin aging caused by the sun.
- UV Doux is water resistant and non greasy.
- Sunscreen gel has a lightweight texture that provides broad spectrum coverage, and is available in SPF50 .
- Sunscreen gel SPF 50 provides superior endurance against sweat and water
UV Doux Gold anti-aging sunscreen gel delivers energy (heat) into the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin which when rejuvenated, tightens the skin with no damage to outer layers of skin.
- UV Doux Gold water resistant and non greasy anti-aging sunscreen gel SPF 50 provides a protective layer of antioxidants.
- Titanium dioxide is used in sunscreens mainly due to its ability to reflect and scatter ultraviolet radiation.
- Zinc oxide reflects and scatters UV radiation, making it a highly effective sun protectant to prevent sunburn and premature aging of skin caused by UVA rays.
- Bemotrizinol is able to absorb the full spectrum of both UVA and UVB rays.
- Sun protecting gel provides highly effective UVA/UVB protection and enriched with ingredients that nurtures and ensures long lasting skincare.
- UV Doux Anti-aging sunscreen gel is an advanced formula, enriched with Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Both the vitamins are antioxidant which protects from free radicals under the skin and prevents photo damage and photo aging.
- Vitamin C in this sunscreen gel boosts and rebuild collagen synthesis which makes your skin firm and youthful.
- UV Doux contains Vitamin E which improves skin tone and elasticity.
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Bemotrizinol
Directions for use:
- Place your thumbs on your temples and three fingers between your eyebrows.
- Massage your cheeks and lip contour starting at the middle of your face and working upwards and outwards.
- Massage your crow’s feet using circular movements.
- Massage your neck skin with your palms by repeatedly smoothing upwards.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Using sunscreen every day helps slow down the skin’s aging process. According to one groundbreaking study, people who use broad-spectrum sunscreen on a daily basis experience 24 percent less skin aging than those who use sunscreen only intermittently.
Both mineral and chemical sunscreens can prevent symptoms of photoaging from forming and taking a toll on your skin through their sun-blocking techniques. Mineral sunscreens will reflect harsh ultraviolet (UV) rays and chemical sunscreens will absorb these rays and transform them to heat through a chemical reaction.
Sunscreen not only protects your skin but can also reverse common signs of photo-aging, such as wrinkles and dark spots.
- Protect your skin from the sun every day.
- Apply anti-aging sunscreen gel to avoid suntan.
- Cleanse your skin gently.
Daily sunscreen use resulted in an overall improved appearance of skin tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles, and signs of photoaging.
Over time, skin begins to wrinkle. Things in the environment, like ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun, can make the skin less elastic. Gravity can cause skin to sag and wrinkle. Certain habits, like smoking, also can wrinkle the skin.
Yes. Anti-aging sunscreen gel work better at night when your body is at rest. Also, certain anti-aging products and ingredients like retinol and AHA’s can make skin more sensitive to the sun or even get toxic when exposed to sunlight, making it essential to be used only once the sun sets.