Nestle Cerelac Wheat – Rice Mixed Fruit Cereal (300 g, 10+ Months)
Brand: Visit Cerelac Store
- Supplementary food for babies from 10 to 24 months.
- Provides 70% of a baby’s daily need of iron.
- Source of 17 important nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals.
- Mixed fruits that are rich in vitamin C and iron supports immune function.
- Helps in weight gain.
- Meets the daily energy requirement of the baby.
- Easily digestible and biotin helps in breakdown of fat, protein and carbohydrate present in food.
- Rich source of fiber supports the baby’s digestive system.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients like cereal (rice and wheat), milk and fruits (apple, strawberry, orange).
- Fortified with essential nutrients that enhances the growth and development of the babies after 12 months.
- Should not be given as a sole source of nutrition. Should feed other foods too.
- Grains like rice and wheat are rich in fiber, protein and vitamins and also acts as a good source of energy.
- Multigrain aids in easy digestion and improves metabolism.
- Rich in corn that has fiber and helps to soothe baby’s digestive system.
- Provides the necessary energy for the growing babies.
- Promotes muscle building, maintains bone health and promotes cellular repair.
- Strawberry helps baby’s body to absorb iron and promotes healthy gut and rich in folate that supports metabolism and antioxidant activity.
- Calcium in the baby cereal builds and maintains stronger bones.
- Improves the baby’s immune system and reduces inflammation and improves heart health.
Wheat flour:rich source of fiber, protein and micronutrients.
Rice flour:ideal low allergy first food rich in carbohydrate.
Milk solids: rich in bone building nutrients.
Cereal corn mix flakes: rich in fiber and aids in digestion.
Apple juice concentrate:rich in fiber and soothes the baby’s digestive system.
Orange juice concentrate: rich sorce of vitamin C, improves heart health and decreases inflammation.
Strawberry rice flakes:packed with vitamin C
Calcium: supports bone health
Electrolytic iron: purest form of iron that aids in healthy blood cells.
d-Biotin: converts carbohydrates into energy.
Wheat flour (Atta) (38.6%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (32%) and Sugar), Sugar, Apple juice concentrate (4.6%), Milk solids (4.1%), Cereal corn mix flakes (Cornflour (3.5%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral*and (Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Soyabean oil, Rice flour (3.3%), Orange juice concentrate (3%), Strawberry rice flakes(Strawberry puree (0.9%), Sugar, Starch, Maltodextrin and Rice flour (0.05%)), Minerals* and Vitamins**.
Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin,Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin.Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup
- Rich in iron.
- Rich in fiber.
- Source of energy.
- Easily digestible.
- Supports overall growth.
- Rich flavors.
- No preservative.
- Supports bone and heart health.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands before preparing infant feeds. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and then leave it to cool.
- Measure required quantity of lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add suggested quantity of level scoop of powder
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- From 8 to 10 months – 3 level scoops of powder – 75 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
- From 10 to 24 months – 4 level scoops of powder – 100 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
- Infant food is not a sole source of nutrition for growing infants.
- Should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Scoop should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks.
- Do not reduce or increase the suggested feeding instruction as it may alter the taste and alters the quantity of nutrients offered.
After 8 months when you have introduced all other grains to your baby from 6th month you can introduce wheat. It is safer to mix grains. Introduce all natural taste to your infant.
After 6 months. Exclusively breast feed your baby upto 6 months.
Cerelac is enriched with nutrients and produced under high quality and science proven technology from nestle. Cerelac ensures healthy mental and physical development of baby.
It is recommended to give all forms of nutrients like carbohydrate, fat, protein, vitamin, mineral, water adequately to your baby after 6 months. There is no harm in feeding vitamin C as feed so that your baby can enjoy the benefits.
Rice supports normal growth and safer to use as a sole source of feeding for normal infants over the 6 months of age.
Cerelac helps to gain weight, strengthens the bones, teeth and overall development.
There are not known side effects of cerelac and also it doesn’t make the baby get addicted to the supplement.
After 6 months serve cerelac as complementary food to support your baby with essential nutrients along with other feeds. Do not feed cerelac after 7 pm. Upto 12 months breast feed your baby as soon as he/she wakes up as first feed.
|Dimensions||21 × 6 × 17 cm|
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.