Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 12 to 24 Months Multigrain & Fruits, 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 12 to 24 months.
- Source of 16 nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
- Proteins helps in fighting against infections.
- Goodness of healthy ingredients.
Provides 59% of a baby’s daily need of protein which is essential for increase muscle strength, good for bones and helps stay healthy.
MRP: You Save: 7.00
- Baby cereal with wheat, milk solids, multigrain and fruits acts as a rich source of essential nutrients for growth and development of growing infants after 12 months up to 24 months.
- Fortified with vitamin A, C,D, iron and calcium supports baby’s growth, vision.
- Essential for baby’s bone, muscle and nerve development.
- Comes with goodness of cereal, milk and fruits.
- Adds a boost of nourishment to your baby’s diet.
- Fulfills the nutritional needs of infants. Children need higher requirement of nutrients than adults.
Wheat flour – rich source of carbohydrates, fiber, iron , vitamins and minerals.
Milk solids – provides bone – building nutrients and help with growth.
Maltodextrin : easily digestible complex carbohydrate.
Riboflavin: essential for baby’s bone, muscle and nerve development.
Folic acid: growth and development
Wheat flour (Atta) (35.1%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (32%) and Sugar), Cereal corn barley mix flakes (Corn flour (6.2%), Malted barley flour (1.8%), Sugar, Milk solids (0.1%) and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Sugar, Orange juice concentrate (6.1%), Milk solids (4.4%), Soyabean oil, Dehydrated apple (1.9%), Cherry rice flakes (Cherry puree (0.5%), Maltodextrin, Starch, Sugar and Rice flour (0.03%)), Minerals* and Vitamins**.
Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiaminemononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin.Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Easy to digest.
- Fortified with nutrients.
- Gains weight.
- Prevents iron deficiency.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands before preparing infant feeds.Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and then leave it to cool.
- Measure 95 ml of luke warm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add 4 level scoop of powder
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
From 12 to 24 months- 4 level scoops of powder – 95 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal .
- Infant food is not a sole source of nutrition for growing infants.
- Should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Scoop should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks.
Nestle cerelac is a complementary food for babies with variant flavors that meets the babys daily need of protein, carbohydrate and iron.
Cerelac baby cereals are enriched with iron and essential nutrients and comes in different flavors. Choose flavor best suited by your baby’s taste gland with either rice base or wheat base.serve your babies with fruits and vegetables too.
Choose flavor based on your childs taste preference. Cerelac products are rich in iron, protein and other essential nutrients required for babies growth and development.
Fewer formula of cerelac has fruits in it that are processed. Cerelac is not a sole source of nutrition for your baby. Feed fruit smoothies and finely cut fruits to your baby apart from cerelac. Don’t mix both together as it spoils the taste.
The formula already contains milk solids. Feed milk separately and always mix cerelac with water.
Cerelac can be fed at any time of the day. Do not exceed the recommended feed within 24 hours. Refer feeding instruction for more details.
No. discard the excess feed if any to avoid contamination.