Mamy Poko Pants Standard Pant Style Diaper XL 26 pieces
Brand/Mfr. : Visit MamyPoko Store
- Quickly absorbs liquid and spreads easily.
- Crisscross absorbent top sheet.
- Lasts for upto 10 hours.
- Pocket friendly diaper pants
- Easy to wear and remove pant style
Backed by Japanese technology providing upto 10 hours adsorption for your childs comfortable , peaceful sleep and keeps your child cheerful and happy all the time with dry fresh feel
- Crisscross absorbent sheet spreads urine equally holds upto 5 glasses of fluid.
- Stretchable thigh support prevents gap between the diaper and the baby’s thigh preventing leakage.
- Lasts for upto 10 hours with widespread crisscross will soak all the moisture from the baby’s skin.
- Soft waistband does not leave any rash or mark on the skin.
- The inner material is soft and gentle on skin, gives baby a dry cottony like feel.
- S size for baby between 4-8 kg, M size 7-12 kg, L size 9-14 kg,XL 12-17 kg
Direction of use
- Wipe the diaper area well and make sure it is dry.
- Pull the diaper up like pants
- Simply tear off both sides and pull the diaper down.
- Dispose the used diaper properly.
- Do not flush/reuse the diaper.
- Keep out of reach of children
Extremely soft, stretchable, no dampness or heaviness, breathable fabric that is safe for baby
It is not safe to keep the baby in diapers for 24 hours you need to have open air time for six to eight hours every day
If baby defecates change immediately. Do not let the baby have diaper on for more than several hours or wait for the diaper to be heavy and leak
Carrying a child on hip or wearing diapers will not cause bow legs. Its false belief
If you maintain proper hygiene standard by wiping the diaper area well and dry before wearing diaper and applying rash cream or moisturizer to protect the skin it is healthy to wear diapers
Mamy extra absorb delivers 12 hours protection whereas standard delivers 10 hours protection.
Choose size according to your baby weight S size for baby between 4-8 kg, M size 7-12 kg, L size 9-14 kg,XL 12-17 kg
If you have toilet trained your baby you can stop diapers. Usually it takes 4 to 6 months to toilet train a baby without diapers.