Mee Mee Advanced Milk-Safe™ Baby Feeding Bottle 125 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Ergonomically designed to give easy grip to your baby.
- Comes with unique anti colic teat with air vent valve.
- BPA free feeding bottle for babies from 0+ months.
- Made from high quality durable plastic material.
- Comes in two different capacities 125 ml and 250 ml.
- Note: Color may vary according to the availability.
Mee mee advanced milk safe feeding bottle with innovative Easy Flo™ technology ensures minimum air intake and reduces colic while feeding; can be used for babies from birth.
- Feeding bottle made from high quality and non toxic material for safety, hygiene, efficiency and durability.
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor; easy and convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean.
- There is no leakage even when the bottle is tilted.
- Aids in transition of breast feeding to bottle feeding.
- Anti colic nipple to minimize colic and unique venting system to minimize swallowed air, preventing gas.
- Very comfortable to handle and allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water into the bottle which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with it.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water.
- Be sure to sterilize before first use and once a day.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Mee mee advanced milk-safe feeding bottle is ideal for travelling as it is specially designed with unique leak-proof system so that there is no leakage when carrying or is tilted.
Yes. Mee mee advanced baby feeding bottle is available in two different capacities like 125 ml and 250 ml.
Anti colic nipples are designed to keep air in the bottle and away from baby’s tummy; thus help to reduce gas, spit-up and ensure baby’s comfort before and after feeding.
Improperly cleaned / unsterilized bottles may affect your baby’s health as they attract germs and lead to illness.
It is recommended to change nipples for every 3 months to maintain proper hygiene; but you should change the nipple as soon as you notice first signs of tearing.