Pigeon Glass Feeding Bottle with 2 Nipples 240 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Glass feeding bottle for babies from 0+ months.
- Made from borosilicate glass material.
- Uniquely designed for minimizing colic.
- Comes with 2 nipples and 3 different sizes (120 ml, 200 ml and 240 ml).
- BPA / BPS free.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean.
BIS Approved feeding bottle made from non-toxic international quality borosilicate glass encourages baby to use natural sucking pattern with its unique grooved interior and venting system.
MRP: You Save: 133.00
- Durable and light weight feeding bottle made from non-toxic international quality borosilicate glass for safety and durability.
- Unique grooved interior for baby’s comfort.
- As it is made from borosilicate glass material, this offers excellent transparency and able to withstand high temperature sterilization process.
- Super soft silicone nipple, with its double thickness, ensures ideal softness and flexibility for your baby to latch-on comfortably and easily.
- Unique venting system to minimize swallowed air, preventing gas.
- Very comfortable to handle and your baby will easily grab this non-slippery bottle; it allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water into the bottle which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with it.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water and wash with pigeon liquid cleanser.
- Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. It is safe for babies from 0+ months as it is made from high quality and harmless materials.
Yes. You can sterilize pigeon glass feeding bottle as it is made from borosilicate glass material, it can able to withstand high temperature sterilization process.
Place feeding bottle in a vessel with water. Bring the water to boil and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn heat off and cool. Take care to ensure the bottle components do not rest against the hot sides of the container.
It depends upon the type of bottles you have and how frequently they are being used. If you use the same bottle 5 – 6 times a day you will need to change it for every 6 months.
Yes, Pigeon bottles are free of BPA and BPS and also free of formaldehyde and phthalate.
You should clean baby’s feeding bottle immediately after each use, bottles should be rinsed in warm water and washed with mild cleanser.