Chicco Learn Together Set Oral care
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Chicco Store
- Ideal for babies and is a combination of a gum massager brush and Chicco toothbrush 6m-3y Green
- Gum Massager Brush reduce inflammation caused by gingivitis outbreaks
- Made of soft silicone to smooth the baby’s sore gums
- Has a protective shield to prevent deep penetration
- Green Toothbrush have tapered bristles
- Perfect size fits the baby’s tiny mouth and helps the children practice proper brushing habits
- Chicco toothbrush for the baby has a tongue cleaner on the head
- Promotes early development of good dental hygiene
- Toothbrush has an ergonomic shape and has anti-slip proof handle grip
- Comes in cute attractive colors
- Brushing clean the gums and teeth during the softening process and effectively brush in all directions
Chicco gum massager brush is ideal for helping the baby get used to regular oral hygiene.Chicco Learn Together Oral Set Care toothbrush comes with beautiful bristles with tapered technology. Prevents discomfort before and during teeth eruptions.
- Chicco gum massager brush comes with a baby gum massager and a toothbrush for your babies
- Has an anti-slip handle which makes it the best baby toothbrush
- Chicco toothbrush is made of extra soft rubber to protect sensitive gums and a safety ring that prevents excessive penetration of the brush into the mouth
- Wide, non-slip grip, easy to grasp by a child
- Extra soft tapered bristles cleans the gums and teeth gently
- The neck of the brush is bent aside to clean difficult-to-reach areas
- Chicco oral care set comes with a small head that will not cause discomfort to your baby’s mouth.
- The head of the toothbrush fits snugly in your baby’s mouth.
- The neck of the Chicco baby toothbrush is so designed that it is easy to reach the untouched parts of the mouth.
- It is made with unique material to massage and soothe the baby’s sore gums.
- Microfine bristles ensure smooth action on sensitive gums and milk teeth.
- Prevents discomfort before and during teeth eruptions.
- Has a tongue scrub on the back of the head clears the tongue.
Directions for Use
- Massage the edge of the gums (front and back) with small circular motions.
- Do this for about ten seconds on each tooth.
- Keep away from reach of children
- Wash after each use
The thickness of normal silicone brush is more so that babies will find it hard to chew through it. But Chicco toothbrush with real adult toothbrush like bristles, which is supposed to be appropriate for 6-36 months
Brushing with a toothbrush or toothpaste until your infant’s teeth begin to erupt is not necessary but you should clean your baby’s gums on a daily basis. Cleaning your baby’s gums regularly, beginning just a few days after birth.
The way your baby is currently working your finger is a clear indication they’re going through teething, which begins on average around 6 months old, but can begin gum massaging anytime between 3 and 12 months
The main benefit of silicone toothbrushes is that they are much more gentle on gums, enabling you to thoroughly clean your teeth and mouth. This may give you added protection against gingivitis. There are studies showing that silicone bristles are more effective against plaque than regular nylon bristles.
Although most babies do not start developing teeth until they are six months old, it is recommended to begin cleaning the baby’s mouth as a newborn, even before the teeth appear. Teeth brushing may begin after the teeth start appearing
- Wipe down your newborn’s gums at least twice a day
- Babies have less saliva than adults, so they need extra help getting rid of bacteria in their mouth. After washing your hands with soap and water, use a damp wash cloth or gauze pad to gently rub your baby’s gums, cheeks and tongue to wipe away any food or liquids
To clean your newborn’s tongue, you should first wash your hands and then take a small piece of moist cloth or gauze around your finger and use it to gently rub the surface of the tongue in circular motions. A newborn’s gums and tongue should be cleaned after every feeding.