Merlion Naturals Aloe Vera Powder 227g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Aloe vera powder made of 100% aloe.
- Will give multi-dimensional benefits.
- Free from synthetic additives and preservatives.
- Can be used for skin as well as hair.
- Promotes firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Maintains the vitality of the hair and its shine.
Merlion naturals aloe vera powder is specially formulated to give multiple benefits in multiple ways; can be taken as a food supplement, cleanser for hair & skin; suitable for healthy adults.
- Merlion naturals aloe vera powder made of 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, food grade aloe vera.
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids.
- Soothe rashes, skin irritations, improves moisturization when used as a skin care product.
- Moisturizes the hair & scalp, conditions the hair and leaves it smooth and shiny when used as a hair care product.
- Can promote hair growth, prevents itchy scalp and reduces dandruff.
- Soothes and reduces irritation in the digestive tract when used as a food supplement.
Aloe vera (100%)
Instructions of Use
Food Supplement: Mix half scoop (approximately 1.5 grams) in 8 oz of water or beverage (as per your choice) once per day.
For Hair Care: Can be used for hair masques, hair wash and soothing scalp.
For Skin Care: Can be used for face masques, body scrubs, face wash, nail treatments, cleansers, etc.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation or rashes occur, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe vera powder is made from dried aloe vera extracts that are ground into a powder consistency; merlion aloe vera powder is made of 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, food grade aloe vera.
Merlion aloe vera powder gives benefits of skin, hair and intestinal health. It helps to reduce itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness; imports enough moisture to the hair, makes it soft & shiny; soothes digestive tract.
No, they are not same; aloe vera powder can be referred as the concentrated form of aloe vera, so you need to use less of it.
Aloe vera powder has longer shelf life than gel form; can be mixed with other ingredients to formulate a variety of skincare products.
Yes, you can drink aloe vera powder; it benefits your digestive tract and helps to soothe and reduce stomach ailments, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
You can use aloe vera powder on your face as a face-mask; just mix the powder with oils (jojoba oil, coconut oil, argan oil, etc) and apply it as a face mask.
It is not advised to apply aloe vera daily on your hair as it possesses cooling properties, may cause cold. Do it once or twice a week.