Luvlap 3 in 1 baby high chair (red)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit LuvLap Store
- A 3 in 1 high chair that can be easily converted to a kids study desk and chair .
- High chair is made up of BPA (Bisphenol A) free plastic.
- Arc design removes sharp edges and avoids the risk of a scratch on your little ones.
- 5 Point safety harness allows you to secure your child while sitting in a highchair.
- Sturdy and strong metal leg is provided to withstand the weight capacity up to 30kg.
- Non slippery and anti tipping design allows high chairs to remain stable for kids.
- Made of soft fabric to make your child feel comfortable.
Luvlap 3 in 1 baby high chair which helps your child to develop their dining habits and have their meals by themselves. Ideal for 6 months.
MRP: You Save: 1,720.00
- Optimal backrest is the most suitable posture angle to make a child sit comfortably to train for good dining habits.
- Detachable tray for easy cleaning after feeding the kid.
- The chair seat cover can be removed and washed to keep the chair neat and clean.
- Grooved leg base for extra grip is provided at the bottom of the leg to keep the chair steady.
- Transparent tray cover has a cup holder for placing the cup inside it .
Direction of use
- Using a High Chair : make your kid sit on the chair, fasten the belt and feed the kid.
- Low chair: remove the seat from table, fasten the belt and feed the kid.
- Study desk and chair: remove the chair separately from the table and place the table before the chair. Now your kid can use it as a study table.
- Don’t leave the baby unattended.
- Make sure the seat belt is snug, not too tight.
- Clean before and after use of the tray.
- Never leave your child alone in the high chair.
- Don’t place sharp items like a fork and knife in the food tray
First and foremost thing is safety measures. Then the quality of the belt and the cloth used on seated pads. And also the tray and seat pads should be removable and washable to keep the little one hygienic
There is no specific time. But make sure the baby is convenient while sitting on the chair for a long time.
The given tray is removable. So you can remove the tray and wash it like you usually wash the other baby’s utensils
Clean the chair as soon as possible after the child’s meal, especially on harness and belts. Make sure you are around while your child is seated on the chair.
Make your kids sit and fasten the belt provided in the seat. Feed your baby with a small quantity or small piece of food for your baby to chew. If your kids can eat by themselves, cut the food into small pieces and place on the tray for the kid.