Luvlap baby Bath chair pink
Brand/Mfr. : Visit LuvLap Store
- Suitable for bathing the newborn and small babies who cannot sit up straight.
- Bath chair legs have non-slip vacuum suction pads at the base to protect against slipping.
- Grip-handle to help mom grip the bath chair while bathing the baby.
- Made of high-quality materials for zero toxicity and durability.
- Note: colour may vary according to the colour availability.
The Luvlap baby bath chair in every bath brings out the freshness and glow of your child in a comfortable and relaxed position while you bathe them. Recommended for newborn to 6 months up to 9 kg.
MRP: You Save: 126.00
- Helps babies sit comfortably and securely while bathing.
- Can be used with mostly any bathtub for bathing the baby.
- Light in weight, easy to clean, carry and store the bath chair.
- Made of durable plastic material, comfortable, durable and made of non-toxic material for your baby’s safety.
Direction of use
- Place the bather on the flat surface.
- Place your baby in the bather.
- Take a little warm water in a baby mug and bathe the baby slowly.
- Don’t use hot water for kids, use only mild warm water.
- While using the bather use should be near your baby, don’t leave your baby alone even for a second.
- For a water bath wait until her/his umbilical cord falls off.
Strong suction cups are ideal to secure the seat in place which helps with fidgety babies.
At this age babies still need to bathe 1 or 2 times per week.
You can bathe your baby at any time of the day, but avoid when the baby is hungry or straight after feeding.
The place where you bathe your baby should be warm. You need a baby bath or clean washing-up bowl filled with warm water, 2 towels, a clean nappy, clean clothes and baby cotton wool.
Gently wash the scalp, to get rid of excess oil and make sure the water doesn’t go to the face.
Yes, Bath chair legs have non-slip vacuum suction pads at the base to protect against slipping so you can place it on any type of surface.
Yes, it is a compact design which fits inside the adult bathtub.