Luvlap multifunction 6 in 1 baby high chair (grey and yellow)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- The highchair has multiple functions to meet the baby’s different needs.
- No tools required to fix the table, it’s an easy installation process.
- The 5-points safety harness system keeps your baby secured around the baby with safety stops.
- Made of environment friendly pp material for babies.
- Cushion is machine washable with breathable material which ensures maximum comfort for the baby.
Luvlap multifunction 6 in 1 baby high chair provides comfort, safety, security and is used in many ways for the kid to explore. Ideal for 6 to 36 months up to 7.1 kg.
- The highchair has multiple functions to meet the baby’s different needs which are used as high chair, booster chair, small dining chair, study desk and chair, game table and stool.
- Tool free installation makes it easy by just buckling in the correct position.
- Durable stoppers give the chair grip and stability.
- The food tray can be detached for more space.
- Stool can be used separately and the table is also used separately as a game table.
Direction of use:-
- To use a high chair connect the chair on the top of the stool and place the stool on the top of the table.
- To use as a booster chair remove the chair and place it on the adult chair.
- To use as a small dining chair, place the chair on the top of the stool.
- To use as a Study desk and chair keep the table in front of the chair above the stool.
- Don’t leave your child alone in the high chair.
- Make sure the seat belt is snug and not too tight.
No, it’s not safe to fix the chair to any other stool to make it a high chair.
No, if your baby sleeps in the booster chair , you can carry him/her to the cot or bed for a comfortable sleep.
From 6 months you can start using the small dining chair for your baby.
You can use the study table while your kid starts to grab the pencil and scribbles. Most kids around 2 to 3 years old can start to use the desk.
High chair helps a baby rest at one place so you can easily feed the baby.