Medela Maternity and Nursing Bra – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Specially designed bra for nursing and maternity.
- Wire free and seam free design.
- Gives maximum comfort and good support.
- Open hand “open & close clip” for easy breast feeding.
- Available in two colors (Black, White) and three sizes (S, M, L).
Specially designed maternity and nursing bra made of premium stretchable fabric perfectly adjusts your changing shape; will be beneficial for moms at their all stages of maternity and nursing.
- Maternity and nursing bra made of stretchable fabric for enhanced comfort.
- Designed with nursing clips for quick and easy breast feeding; will remain secure when closed.
- Provides everyday comfortable wearing experience during maternity and nursing.
- One handed easy “open & close clip” for making the breast feeding more comfortable and effortless.
- Refer the enclosed manual carefully.
- Always wear a well cleaned bra.
- Keep out of reach of children.
The difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra is that the maternity bra is worn during pregnancy to provide proper support to your breasts as they grow in size whereas the nursing bra is worn while breastfeeding as it is specially designed with nursing clip.
You can wear medela maternity and nursing bra as it has special one handed “open & close nursing clip” to ensure quick and easy breastfeeding.
A bra alone cannot be a reason for low milk supply; but wearing a bra that compresses your breasts or too tight or its cup can cause issues with milk flow and supply.
Medela maternity and nursing bra is made of premium stretchable material to adjust your changing shape.
Breast engorgement and plugged milk ducts are the two main causes for mastitis; a tight bra or a nursing bra that does not fit properly can be the other causes for mastitis.