Perlice Rinse Cream (Permethrin) 120g
- Effective anti-parasitic medicine used to treat infestation of lice, ticks, fleas and mites on the scalp and the skin.
Apply for few hours then wash it off and comb the louse with a comb. Use once per week and continue for at least 4 weeks as the eggs don’t get targeted by this.
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.