Pigeon Baby Milky Soap Value Pack (3 in 1) 75 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Specially formulated baby milky soap.
- Enriched with milk and shea butter.
- Free from irritants.
- Suitable for newborn’s sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
Baby milky soap formulated with milk protein and shea butter, deeply nourishes the skin while providing gentle cleansing; ideal for babies with sensitive skin.
MRP: You Save: 30.00
- Baby milky soap with the goodness of natural extracts.
- Ideal to be used for babies with sensitive skin.
- Provides gentle cleansing with deep nourishment.
- Washes away the oils and dirt without over drying.
- Milk protein cleanses, nourishes, moisturizes the skin and makes it soft & supple.
- Shea butter for securing moisture, keeps the skin hydrated and preserves its natural oil balance.
- Milk protein
- Shea butter
Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Glycerine, PEG – 50, Perfume, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Yogurt Powder, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-T- Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aqua
Directions of Use
- Wet your baby’s face and body.
- Apply pigeon baby soap, gently working up lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Pigeon baby milky soap is ideal for babies with sensitive skin as it is dermatologically tested and specially formulated with natural extracts to provide cleansing with nourishment.
It has milk protein and shea butter as the key ingredients.
Yes. Pigeon baby milky soap is free from harmful chemicals and added colors.
Yes. Glycerine is a natural humectant, it helps in moisturization, hydration and relieves dryness, thus good for baby’s skin.
Milk protein is packed with skin nourishing nutrients, provides hydration and nourishment and also relieves dry & itchy condition of the skin. Thus, milk protein is beneficial for skin.