Pigeon Baby Skin Care Wipes 72s
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Ideal to be used during diaper change.
- Gently cleanses and moisturizes baby’s skin.
- Enriched with the goodness of glycerine.
- Alcohol and paraben free wipes.
- Has skin friendly pH.
- Dermatologically tested.
Scientifically researched alcohol free wipes provides gentle cleansing with moisturization and deodorizes with fresh floral fragrance. Ideal to be used during diaper change.
MRP: You Save: 8.00
- Baby wipes with skin friendly pH, safe for sensitive skin and can prevent rashes and minor skin infections.
- Soft and gentle on your baby’s skin and helps to keep it moisturized.
- Safe to be used on baby’s face, body and diaper area.
- Soothes the baby’s skin and helps in treating rashes, redness and dryness without causing any irritation.
- Glycerin improves skin’s barrier function, protects the skin and accelerates healing process.
Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, PEG -40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide and Citric Acid
Direction of Use
- Open the pack and draw one wipe out.
- Gently wipe your baby’s skin.
- Do not store under direct sunlight or high temperature.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Reseal the front label for keeping the wipes moisturized.
- Do not flush.
- Dispose used wipes properly.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Pigeon baby skin care wipes are alcohol free and also free from paraben, sulphate and irritants.
Yes. Using pigeon baby skin care wipes during diaper change is safe and beneficial for the baby’ skin as it contains only natural ingredients and has pH skin friendly.
Yes. You can use pigeon baby skin care wipes on your baby’s face, body and diaper area.
Glycerine is a natural humectant, provides moisturization and hydration to the skin and also helps to relieve excessive dryness; thus baby wipes with glycerine is beneficial for baby’s skin.
Pigeon baby skin care wipes pack contains 72 wipes.
No. You should not flush pigeon baby wipes; dispose used wipes properly.